MUKLAY @ Culture Cartel 2018 (Dec 1-2)


On the OTHER side of Olderplus executing his mural art at Culture Cartel 2018 (on Nov 30th, Media Preview Night), was fellow Indonesian street artist Muchlis Fachri AKA @muklay (of @junknotdead.studio & @garduhouse), doing up his mural!


I had remarked and apologised for not moving my ass up from my seat starring at Olderplus working, and not spent time on his instead LOL

The mural's theme is "eyes" - and in this instance are "eyes of instagram", in our current age of social medias, our own lives are viewed thru Instagram (uploads) - which to me means our anonymity no longer exists 100% intact, as even our work and lives showcased will be judged by the eyes ironically of the anonymous, who could well be monsters and ghouls, IMHO. (Sorry if I paraphrased there, bro :p).


Upon further chatting, we too recognised familar names and friends, AND talked about TOYS! Now THAT gets my geek blood a'pumpin', lemme tells ya! And I simply cannot wait to share with you folks his upcoming toy collectible(s), in a scale that excites me personally, made with a name familiar to me and this blog, AND to the specific scale, and of where it will debut, is pretty awesome - you'll just have to trust me on this ... (*Apologies for the vagueness, but I'm not gonna spill the excitement ... just yet!)



And while the mural image showcase here is not the final completed piece, it had been an utter blast to meet and connect with you! You'd better stay in touch sir! Ima gonna be hounding you! LOL

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL


(Additional images by Angeline Kang).
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK