NIKE AIR FORCE-1 & Sneaker Customizing Workshop @ Culture Cartel 2018


Having bumped into ANTZ while I'd done my first round of photo-taking on Media Preview Night (Nov 30th) at Culture Cartel 2018, I'd not recognise where his custom-sneakers were to go, was for the NIKE Air Force-1 Both which I'd been unable to take a clean shot of, as there are always people around! Thank goodness for Angeline Kang for her snaps, for which I'd share below, mixed in with snaps from @quiccs, whose massive "UltraTEQ" AF1 Tripple White" held center court, and for which there'd been a customising workshop over the weekend of the event too.

Here be snaps galore for your viewing considerations ... and that boxed "TEQ: AF-1 TRIPLE WHITE" on display? "Not For Sale", alas


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK