#playingwith CODY from Jon Knox x Extended Playz


My first CODY was a "Black Friday" online purchase back in 2011, while a trio of colorways had since been released from Extended Playz, of designer Jon Knox's character in vinyl! The Portland-based artist has not been as active on his social medias since 2015-2017 tho... just hope he is doing alright :)




Also known to this blog as "Hello, Brute", I'd always somehow regretted not getting his earlier hand-made resin figures, and even after his "Jeffrey" had been made bu Lulubell Toys (circa 2011), the 9-inch tall "Cody" remained on my mind since ... but thanks to Ozzo Collection, I finally had a chance to own THIS color way of CODY!


The vinyl is sturdy and heavy-ish with vibrant colors as shown here, and the printed "tattoos" are pretty crisp. Articulation is at the neck, and both arms (at shoulders), with the form quite reminiscent of Knox's resin creations (as seen and blogged on this blog), and frankly is one of the main draws for me.


Additional "accessories" being a pair of pink spectacles and addition 2 sets of "eyes" - which are magnetically attached to the character figure's head/eye-area! The spectacles are a sweet fit, but not exactly an easy put on - which is both a GOOD thing (I doesn't fall off easily), and BAD (I was so worried I might snap it in half lol), so play with care :)


Other than that, the price point offered at Ozzo was irresistible (helping me overcome my hesitation from years before), which is available to purchase in-store for SG$50 tagged price. Ozzo does not offer online sales/transactions, so you might want to get your toy-mules in a row for this. To me, this has been one of my fav purchases for the year of 2018, as it is both a toy-desire "met", and a well done collectible from the "past", IMHO.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK