Top Ten Blogpost The Past Week on TOYSREVIL (2018 Christmas Day Edition)


This is the second last Top Ten List to be had in 2018, for what folks have been reading for the past week (as recorded via Blogger Stats) - dated Tuesday December 25th (Yes, even if it's Christmas Day, I can't stay away from the blog MUAHAHAHAHAHA - I don't know why I'm laughing, but...). Do check out the links (if you have not already), and not miss out what filks have been reading on TOYSREVIL!


#1: rabbiTTrooper (Winter version) by Coolrain x 205 x SIMA has JUST been launched for pre-orders on coolrainlabo.com!


#2: Official GRIS Vinyl Collectible Now Available for Pre-orders online here!


#3: I gifted myself with UNBOX & FRIENDS (Wave 1) Blind Boxes for Christmas, and reviewed it HERE ... featured above is a in-hand look at the Chase/variant CHUNK I pulled :)


#4: I'm seeing mixed opinions about this STORM PARTER (White Version) from Ron English x Popaganda x Pop Life Global - from both social media comments, and DMs asking for WHERE to buy the figure ...


#5: Check to the 1st Official PV (featured above) for ONE PUNCH MAN Season 2 Anime!

#6: Threezero Offers Up a 1/6th-scaled DROGON from GAME OF THRONES.

#7: My Home Cat Big MEOW Series from Fluffy House.

#8: Gary Baseman’s KAZANS Sofubi Toys from APPortfolio

#9: BOUYANT MOON by Yoskay Yamamoto x APPortfolio

#10: Official Trailer & Poster (poster featured below :p) for MEN IN BLACK: INTERNATIONAL sees "Thor" teaming up with "Valkyrie" again to kick aliens-asses... although I somehow cannot wrap my head around Liam Neeson in MIB... :p

Featured below is the "International"-trailer for "MIB: International", and yes, there is a "slight" difference from the previously featured U.S.-domestic version, so do CLICK PLAY :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK