"WU KONG" Custom Painted Micro-Run by JK Tan for Ozzo Collection


And while I'd spotted it on @mikeozzo not too long ago, I had the opportunity to paw these customs in-hand today, and I am liking what I see! The "magical circlet" aka "golden headband" is removable too, which delighted me ... alas no Golden-banded staff ("Ruyi Jingu Bang" / 如意金箍棒), to be had lol


The base is the ape character from Mame Moyashi Zoo, (I reviewed "UOZUMI KONG" HERE), this custom is in a micro-run of only 3 pieces done by JK Tan (@jktan_sg) can be had exclusively at Ozzo Collection at Havelock2 Mall, Singapore (walk-in only). Do check in for prices ... meanwhile, MORE PICS!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK