Pucky's 3 LITTLE PIGS from Popmart for Jan 27 Release


China's POPMART is rolling straight into 2019 with the next "blind box" series from PUCKY, with "3 LITTLE PIGS" scheduled for a Jan 27th official release, so you might want to check in with your fav retailers for availability!


Featured here are images of the series - which feature the 3 Little Pigs in the children's story, along with their own "houses", and even the "Big Bad Wolf" who blows their house(s) down! As well there is a "chase" Golden Piggy too? Pretty apt for the "Year Of The Pig"!

It is no secret how enamoured I am of her series releases thus far (I nearly snagged a Pool Babies box, but instead chose Unbox & Friends at the last minute lol), so this is intriguing me ... I might huff and I'll puff, and buy the entire set! LOL


UPDATED/ADDED: Unboxing Video!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK