wee.toys for #TopTenToysof2018


My thanks to @wee.toys for sharing with us his #TopTenToysof2018! And you might want to also check out his lists from 2017 and 2016!

ASIDE: I'll have you folks know, I don't post these "Top Tens" for the sake of posting, as quite admittedly I DO want to see what folks & friends are collecting/have collected, and very clearly want to live my toylife vicariously through them/you! Looking at THIS list, I want Touma's Retro Robo, Un-synth Aitsu, Murdog, Kigu Bear, and OMG P.P.Pudding's Kamen Rider Ichigo (becoz I have since decided to collect "Kamen Rider")! LOL

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL


#10 - Optical Camouflage Retro Robo by Touma: Touma has influenced me in my toy life very much - I started collecting designer toy in 2008 when I first saw his "Fang Wolves". I have been searching for the toy and I found another interesting designer toy instead. Since then I had loved designer toys very much! I was very happy when Touma released this robot sofubi, and I can put another toy inside the body. 


#9 - Un-synth Aitsu from Punk Drunkers x 1000Toys: Super cool looking Punk Drunkers Aitsu with the body of 1000toys. They have the details and are super articulated.


#8- Roots Japan from Restore: The face sculpt, the sword sculpt, the paint, very very detailed. I love this much.


#7 - Murdog from Kurobokan: Designed by my friend Rendy, based on his dog. I like to pose this fierce looking standing bulldog in screaming pose, grrrrrrrr!!!


#6- King Pacara from Art Junkie: Super cute three headed alpaca, looks like king ghidorah on Godzilla. they have 3 different faces.


#5 - Kigu Bear by Sunguts: A guy with very cute pink bear suit. I scored this when I went to Japan, on the venue met with the creator itself and met with other Japan collector(s). I have a lot of memories with this toy.


#4 - Pitcher Plant Frog from Skultulla: Brilliant Skultulla, combining frog with pitcher plant. Mouth can open and able to fill it with other small toy(s).


#3 - Kamen Rider Ichigo by P.P.Pudding: One of my favourite character combined with my favourite toy designer P.P.Pudding, the result is very cute Kamen Rider with removable helmet, super cool.


#2 - Zofbie by Zollmen: I've been looking for painted zofbie since 2014, but I only just have a chance to score this one. Perfect black sofubi with grey brush, and with secret (GID eyes).


#1 - Artist Proof Godzilla by Rampage Toys: Sculpted and repainted by Rampage Toys (Jon Malmstedt) himself, makes this artist proof godzilla perfect. Love the design, love the color, also the size.

[ Above list authored by @wee.toys ]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK