3rd Trailer for LOVE, DEATH & ROBOTS on Netflix


LOVE DEATH & ROBOTS has since launched March 15th and is streaming here on Netflix, with Season 1 rated "R21" - presented by Tim Miller and David Fincher, and a highly anticipated animation anthology, that I am gagging to devour! And while I've previously featured "LOVE" and "DEATH" trailers, today I have added in the 3rd trailer, along select images culled from IMDB.






All three trailers "spell" out the anthology, and that's a pretty awesome way of promoting it, IMHO. From folks on my Facebook feed, to select/random reviews online, everyone mentions the "overwhelming" existence of nudity and sex (one friend lamented about the constant showing of "male genitalia"), so folks planning to watch this need to keep your kids away, okay? Or not, the choice is yours. I'm personally not going to let my mum see my screen LOL

In a ("youtube") age where short-form programming thrives, the 18 x episodes in "LOVE DEATH & ROBOTS" - each lasting 12 minutes-ish - is perfect to capture your attention, IMHO, and I cannot wait to start on these!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK