How to See Beautiful Plastic in Designer Toys by Paul Budnitz


Caught this video over the weekend (Thanks to DesignToys Jang's headsup on MYToyHoard), where founder of Kidrobot, and currently head-honcho of Super Plastic - Paul Budnitz, where he "Trains You How to See Beautiful Plastic in Designer Toys" in this Skillshare video dated March 2014!

I remembered trying to decipher and ultimately shared my eager amateur understanding then of What New Designer Urban Vinyls back in 2006 - a post that I've chosen not to re-read or edit since, as I'd personally want to keep my initial impressions intact ... Disclaimer-City, I know, right? ... Maybe one day I'll re-read it for a good ol'cringefest, yeah? LOL

And oh yeah, I remembered and missed the spectacle that was "Kidrobot Black", actually ... and you might want to check out Blaine Fontana's "Domestic Hunger", released in 2013 for US$500 :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK