June 24/2019 Edition of Top Ten Blogposts The Past Week on #TOYSREVIL


...So instead of just "telling" you folks that my weekly "Top Ten Blogposts"-posts are based on reader's choices recorded in my blog-stats, I'll just SHOW you want I see (with actual numbers not shown), which I list HERE today, for (1) your catching-up read, if you missed them ... (2) for you to re-read them awesome toy-news, and (3) for me to see WHAT folks like to read about ...

Thank you all for reading TOYSREVIL,
and have yourselves a fabulous new toy-week ahead!

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL


#10: iNCH LAB Releases for #TAGCC2019 (June 22-23) featured a swell line-up of creations to be made toy in time! TAGCC/Event-images to be updated soon!


#9: June 18/2019 #TOYNEWS #TodayonTOYSREVIL


#8: I do not do a whole lot of "Interviews" these days, but when I do ... Interview With JRYU for "Arcane Divination: The Lost Cards" - including reveals of the spectacular Dunnys in the series, since launched for sales in select retailers worldwide.


#7: June 21/2019 #TOYNEWS #TodayonTOYSREVIL

#6: Relatable Plush Stories by Flat Bonnie is a on-going panelled-story featuring to Yukari Fujimoto's own plush creations, and I await eagerly new ones on her Insta @flatbonnie!


#5: Introducing SKELLENE from Miscreation Toys, now on pre-orders via lulubelltoys.com. And while it may not particularly be a genre I partake of, it certainly is one the most macabrely beautiful collectible I have seen the past week, IMHO.


#4: June 20/2019 ToyconPH Edition for #TOYNEWS #TodayonTOYSREVIL, as folks gear up for the upcoming event over the coming weekend!

#3: #TAGCC2019 Toys Anime Games Comic Con 2019 was over the past weekend, and I certainly hope everyone enjoyed themselves!


#2: June 19/2019 ToyconPH Edition of #TOYNEWS #TodayonTOYSREVIL is going strong for what's happening this weekend in The Philippines, and there will be MORE toy news to come too!

#1: "1/6 Scale Hobby Corner Diorama Set" from Taiwan-based miniaturist / Diorama Artist Hank Cheng rules supreme on the past week's Top Ten, without a shred of toy-doubt!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK