BONEHEAD by Tony Riff x Unruly Industries Up For Pre-orders


Since my announcement post (seen at SDCC2019), I had been pretty keen to see MORE of Tony Riff's BONEHEAD vinyl collectible for Unruly Industries, whom has since been listed online for pre-orders, with an estimated arrival of between June to August 2020, less than a year from now.


Sized 6" (152.4 mm) tall X 6.4" (162.56 mm) wide X 8" (203.2 mm) deep, this PVC + Vinyl collectible is priced at US$100.00.

Designed by Tony Riff, and made by Unruly Industries, the figure shown here in images is pegged as a prototype, and features sculpt by Aaron McNaught, and paint by Sandy Shaffer.

Artist Statement: "I present to you: Bonehead, the undead delinquent with a penchant for roaming the streets with his trusty spray can. Rumor has it that his soul will only be at rest once he finds his missing gold tooth. It wasn't cheap."
About the Artist: "Long story short, I'm a London based illustrator, hugely influenced by cartoons (turns out I lacked the patience to become an animator though). I've always had the urge to experiment with my own style and try different things, but at the end of the day it all comes back to cartoons and creating characters. As well as working full time at a creative agency, I also dabble in selling my own merch and collaborating on various art projects outside of the office. Chances are I'm always thinking of the next thing to draw while trying to juggle ten ideas at once..." (tonyriff.com / Instagram)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK