TOYSREVIL'S SYMT: Happi Panda from Unbox & Friends


In my "final" SYMT-look at figures from Series 1 of Unbox & Friends blind box from Unbox Industries, we take a closer in-hand look at @setoping36's HAPPI PANDA, re-styled by Too Natthapong (IG @pakka7)! The figure has since undergone a number of re-colors and releases thru conventions and events, as well as a white-nd-pink chase figure in the series (which unfortunately I did not pull :p).


Hope you enjoyed the short-clip above (Does not include audio, thanks), and do scroll thru for more images, and check in with your fav retailer(s) for individual availability, or blind box purchase.

Also check my "Show You My Toys!"-featires for more peeks!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK