Show You My Toys: A Re-Look at my 1/6 WWR DROPCLOTH from 3A Toys & Tidying Up #mytoylife


In a bit to manage my images on my bludgeoning desktop, and to contribute to my personal 1/6th hobby-page on Facebook, I have begun to upload and create new albums for my own personal 3A Toys collection (R.I.P. 3A Toys), of images taken from various times in mytoylife and posted unto different online venues, except for a singular one - which now is focused to be on Facebook (as opposed to my 1/6th hobby-blog, which I know is an eventuality, but...), with the featured images here are of my one and only 1/6 DROPCLOTH figure, from Ashley Wood's WWR/World War Robot!


I've since reviewed this "EMGY Edition" back in 2011, along with the Peaceday Edition of SQUARE - which came along as a set - a figure which I had dearly wanted to exchange for a EMGY Edition SQUARE, to match the Dropcloth, innit?


Alas, I have only the images to look at now, as I have no idea (I am not going to lie) WHERE they are being kept now, in either a brown carton or plastic coffin ...eerr, I meant "storage box" at this time ... Meanwhile, PICTURES! And MORE HERE on Facebook!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK