"The Toys That Made Us" - Season 3 Premiere Date Announced!


The third season of "The Toys That Made Us" has just been announced to premiere on Netflix on November 15th, 2019. Season 3 will feature four episodes, showcasing "Power Rangers", "Wrestling", "My Little Pony" and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (as mentioned earlier)!


I've certainly enjoyed Season One and Season Two (both of whom are currently still streaming on Netflix), and I am looking forward to this, even if the genre is not part of my collecting wheelhouse, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the series, and neither should it you too!

Stay connected to their Insta @toysnetflix and Facebook for updates!



Source: Toy Wizards
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK