TOYSREVIL'S #SYMT: Janky by Pete Fowler x Super Plastic


Starting a brand "new" Show You My Toys! series with a look back at my JANKY purchases (from Series 1), which I never really took a closer look at, until NOW, with today's spotlight on this Peter Fowler-designed Janky, produced by Super Plastic!

Featured below is a quick IG-video clip, followed by some still snaps of the figure, which possessed a removable pair of plastic pink shades.


Also if you are wondering, this Janky is snapped alongside Maximillian Cash ("Gothic Sunset" Edition) - also designed by @petefowler and produced by @superplastic, which I have actually reviewed HERE, along with a handy video!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK