TOYSREVIL'S SYMT X JANKY featuring Bubi's BE NICE & SIMPLE


Continuing my ShowYouMyToys x JANKY feature, today we take a closer look at the JANKY designed by Hong Kong designer Bubi Au Yeung named "Be Nice & Simple", with this Series 1 figure produced by Super Plastic!

Standing 3.5" tall, THIS particular design I purchased-n-pulled is the GLOW IN THE DARK Variant edition (which I really should try the GID-effect in the dark), and comes came with a skateboard accessory, which has since gone MIA in my toy-hoard (nothing surprising here ... rips-at-hair...).


Featured on the figure - seen here in my SYMT-IG video clip and images (viewable on IG) are the character design aesthetics from Bubi, including a peek from "Treeson"!

Do check in with your fav retailers for individual availability, and maybe one day I'll have a chance at grabbing the "standard" version to go with this guy!

AND stay connected to Bubi via her socials/www: Insta @bubiay / Behance / www.bubiauyeung.com.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK