TOYSREVIL's SYMT x JANKY featuring Sket One's LUCKY BUCKY!


Continuing my Janky x Show You My Toys! mini-feature, today we take a closer look at Sket-One's LUCKY BUCKY (Whom I featured back in 2018, actually!) - from my JANKY purchases from Series 1.


Featuring a (possibly) plush critter gone rogue, ready to buzz grind you up all RED and gooey like its EYES MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA I never did pull the (1/240) "Bloody" Variant" :p

Do check in with your fav retailer(s) for individual Janky-availability, and check out Insta @sket_one for MORE of the LA based Illustrator/Muralist's work, and as well features on TOYSREVIL!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK