PUCKY MERRY CHRISTMAS by Pucky x POP MART


POPMART has revealed a new figure series from Pucky, with PUCKY MERRY CHRISTMAS featuring the Hong Kong artist's characters - including Pucky Babies, AND Beanie and Space Cat - available as a limited edition box set (3000 units worldwide) of the 6 character figures AND display accessories shown here1

Check out the fab box-set unboxing video below and seek forth thy faithful retailer(s), people! Available via Action City in Singapore.


Hey, I am not knocking this release, as I had gifted my family with Pucky BBs for Xmas last year! And if I have the ability to, I might continue to this year ... well, maybe not THIS particular release - unless individual BBs are available, but ...

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK