TOYSREVIL'S SYMT: OREE from CBB Theater


I've realised that while I've shown you folks my Komee Panda for SHOW YOU MY TOYS!, I have yet to show you my second CBB THEATER BY CIRCUS BOY BAND X XINGHUI CREATIONS figure: "OREE"!


Featuring characters designed by South Korean design/lifestyle brand @circusboyband, and produced by @xinghui_creations, these 8cm tall repainted PVC figures are apart of "CBB Theater" blind box series (12 figures per box). And maybe one day I'll be able to own ALL the figures in this series :)


Zero articulation, PVDC figure, possessing a decent weightage for its size, and is able to stand along independently (something folks take for granted, but not me MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA), and a pry-openable face which I suspect can exchange "faces" with other figures - of which I cannot be wholly sure, but hope to one day "try" my toy-theory ... *cough*.

Bought mine opened at Ozzo Collection, thanks.




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK