December 9th Edition of Top 10 Blogposts The Past Week on TOYSREVIL


The Year 2019 is coming to an end soon, and the December Days are drawing close and near, with this edition of Top Ten Blogposts for the Past Week on TOYSREVIL, showcasing the inaugural Singapore Comic Con 2019 and the second annual Culture Cartel "dividing" the nation, on the exact same past weekend. Perhaps I'll discuss "Pros and Cons" in a later post, or perhaps I'll let "images" do the talking... I had the opportunity to post both events, so I'm covered LOL

Enjoy the wet and cold December month in Singapore, folks!

Cheers
Andy


#10: And while I dd not managed to see noir snap a pic of both BLACK GOLD Edition TRIDINO x BABY TRIDINO from ZiQi x Unbox Industries at his Culture Cartel booth (see above slideshow), I actually managed to rummage thru a couple of collector's bag who HAD purchased them, but was so enamoured by them, ild forgotten to take pictures of them!!!!

#9: Stay tuned for a full feature of my on-location snaps for Mighty Jaxx for Culture Cartel 2019


#8: Check out the above slideshow snaps for the debut launch of GGNW x Cosmonauts x Muklay at Culture Cartel, which also revealed a glow-in-the-dark variant for all three figures!

#7: GoodGuysNeverWin Toys Invade Singapore with SETAN LOKAL

#6: So did you manage to snag a BOBARILLA Edition TEQ63-R177A by Playful Gorilla x Quiccs x Devil Toys before it sold out on strangecattoys.com?


#5: Prior to featuring COARSE for Culture Cartel 2019, I had only known of the Installation with Mercedes Benz, but found out on the location the existence of a showcase/exhibition of their collectibles, which greeted my tender eyes and luted my heart! Featured here are slideshows of my snaps (taken on Dec 6), before they get a full blog-feature treatment here on TOYSREVIL :)



#4: In time I'll feature images here on the blog for the panel I moderated at Singapore Comic Con, titled "I Want To Make Toys, How ah?", showcasing a schweet line-up of panelists (OMGOMGOMG) ... meanwhile, you can check out snaps on Facebook HERE and/or HERE :p

#3: The Return of Joe Ledbetter's RINGO as a BE@RBRICK


#2: Tenacious Toys' Black & Gold Edition of BIG POPPA is currently available for US$150.

#1: Jessica Emmett for Singapore Comic Con 2019.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK