Dan In The Booth (for TOY GALAXY): Top 10 Figures of 2019


And while I am a new subscriber to the Toy Galaxy channel on YouTube, I've had watched and enjoyed their videos for some time now. Featuring predominately "action figures", the genre might not be the focus of my current toylife, but the features past cartoons and related-toylines certainly put a smile on my face and quite frankly a longing in my toy-loving heart to jump back IN! I barely escaped McFarlane Toys' clutches from the 90s so....

Go subscribe, and support them on Patreon, while I continue to resist the toy-temptation to get back into the genre :p


This blogpost feature however, is specifically dedicated to TWO videos - First of all being the above "The Top 10 Action Figures of 2019 - Dan in the Photobooth #201" - where Dan Larson (Host of Toy Galaxy) shares how he had decided on the "Top Ten" toys of his 2019 - something that sparked me to swipe his idea try my own, to quite frankly nowhere near as fun as his video - for a post of my own I am currently still prepping, with images of which you can check out on my Insta at #toysreviltoysof2019 :)

MEANWHILE, a follow-up video has since gone live, and embedded below Go bug @toygalaxy on Insta about "his" headsculpt (lookalike) on the action figures! How awesome is that?!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK