Happy New Year!


It's the second day of 2020 here in TOYSREVIL HQ, where the rainy December days has since given to breezy days here in Singapore, and I'm revving back up to my daily blog-duties after slacking off since Christmas ... It's a brand new and fresh year in another part of the world, and I'd love to wish you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR, again!

May your 2020 be filled with TOYS, and be blessed with good health, wealth and happiness with family and friends!

And Thank You for your continued support of TOYSREVIL! Without you folks, I might well be just blogging to myself :p

Love,
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK