Feb 10/2020 Top Ten Blogposts The Past Week on TOYSREVIL

Waking up this morning with a desire to head online and list to music from South Korean girl group "Loona", I was meant with a crippling lag, possibly to do with the Academy Awards happening right about now, on the other side of the Earth (Welcome to "different timezones" in my wwworld), which essentially "frees" me up to concentrate on prepping and presenting to you folks, this February 10th edition of Top Ten Blogposts for the Past Week on TOYSREVIL - with the listings based on YOUR reading+clicking choices, as recorded on this blog's stats!

Scroll thru for a read and do feel free to click forth to see what you have missed or need to re-read, and have a wonderful brand new toy-week ahead!

Cheers
Andy TOYSREVIL.


#10: Big Trouble In Little Japan by @hasnotalent features Gerald Okamura's likeness in his role "Big Trouble In Little China" now transported to another Eastern country, in this blister-carded appropriated release = Available via DM.


#9: Jet Black Ninja Editions of PIGGUMS & A Clockwork Carrot since launched online here from Blackbook Toy.

#8: A short little retrospective of The Toys of Nathan Jurevicius ... or as the artist said; "25% of his toys"...! ....And I really need more "Nathan Jurevicius"-toys in my life... here's a snap of a OLD(er) one I own from over a decade ago...!



#7: And while the BIRDS OF PREY giveaway contest has ended, we can still check out the Band of Doodlers' fanart of Harley Quinn, AND check out how @elizabethandthespooks does her art!

I wonder how - if at all - the current "Coronavirus" climate in Singapore, has impacted cinema-goers ... With my own current coughing, I;d not be entering and scaring the folks anytime soon tho... :(


#6: EXQUISITE CORPSE DUNNY Reveals for GRIMSHEEP, CHAUSKOSKIS & SERGIO MANCINI!

#5: THE DEATH-RAY HERO DOLL by Daniel Clowes x Presspop Toy really does draw me back to the good old days of "indie comics"-collecting for me personally ... :)


#4: "K-LOVE : KEEP LOVE Alive" Vinyl Collectibles in BLUE & GREEN from Joan Cornellà drops Feb 12, so there's still time!!!!!!


#3: 24-hour timed pre-orders for Abell Octovan x Mighty Jaxx's "No Companion: Trust No One" has since ended... and of you missed out, this figure ,might say what you feel :p


#2: My serial feature showcasing toy-collectors' choses for their #TopTenToysof2019 continues with this week's list from Edward Low of MY Toy Hoard!


#1: And while I may have only gotten wind of these starchy-bois after they have SOLD OUT, I could not help but feature @sad_salesman's BABY MAN-POTATOES, which you'll need to buy him for an eventual release again soon!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK