March 9 Edition of Top Ten Blogposts The Past Week on TOYSREVIL

The past weekend saw what might be the highest number of bloghits for TOYSREVIL (both days), in the entirety of its 15 year run, but I do not have hard concrete statistical proof for the comparisons, save for the numbers recorded on the days itself, and my adled memories (:p) .. but I'll just take whatever lil'slice of "victory" comes my way these days (#dontsweatthedetails), and share with you the March 9th Edition of Top Ten Blogposts for the Past Week on TOYSREVIL - which are chosen by YOUR reading/clicking choices (as at 10:53am), for this weekly feature!

Have a fab new toy-week ahead, and THANK YOU for reading TOYSREVIL!
Andy


#10: Kidrobot Recap Videos at New York Toy Fair 2020, which saw the introduction of BHUNNY: A brand new platform figure - since Munnyworld?

#9: Winners Announced for "Lunartik in a Cup of Tea design competition, and quite frankly I miss good old toy-design competitions, which I used to frequently hold on TOYSREVIL, but for the dwindling participations thru the years, sadly...

#8: The Loyal Subjects at New York Toy Fair 2020 showcased quite a number of licensed nostalgia FTW!

#7: PURPLE Blank SKULLION by Martin Ontiveros x Toy Art Gallery since launched and available online here.

#6: Flawtoys' 7-inch tall Anatoma Stranger - Shining Emerald (Blue GID) since available online here.

#5: "Evel Empire" TEQ63 by Sket-One Exclusive to Plastic Empire will now be made available via online sale (starting Thursday March 12th at a random time), in lieu of the 2020 Emerald City Come-on being postponed (due to fears of the Coronavirus). Updates via Instas @PlasticEmpire & @sket_one.

#4: "Do It Yourself" Edition THE PEOPLE'S ROBOT from @yamashi.studio, currently still available online here (*Full transparency: At time of this blogpost published, the web store is down). But dude, check out the "3 bots for $100"-deal!

This particular post was on the TOP of my daily lists for quite a few days too ... did I help bust the webstore? :p


#3: "Battle" Version GRENDIZER by Eric So sees Go Nagai's classic Super Robot being re-interpreted by the Hong Kong legend, and produced by Unbox Industries - which more likely Sold Out since being listed over the weekend, because its no longer in their webstore? Thank goodness I cannot afford jack now, otherwise I'd be freaking out along with everyone else who missed this drop LOL

*bittersweet-graces*, much? :p


#2: THE BATMAN's BATMOBILE Revealed! And the bloghits go WILD!

And of course in my mind, I am placing the different "media" (movies and tv versions) Batmobile toy cars side-by-side in the Batcave garage, and wonder (A) Is there more to director Matt Reeves' version that what has already been revealed?, and (B) Why the filmmakers have to go "real world" with Batman? Why they had to "out-real" Christopher Nolan? It's a fictional crime-fighter-slash-vigilante "BATMAN", for pete's sake...

I am holding back many more words, but for seeing the final product in a moving visual, thanks... I'll try to be patient and objective ... for as long as I possibly can, thanks.


#1: On one hand, I feel like a "mercenary" reporting on the outgoing status of a beloved toy-customising duo, in my POV (I am a toy-blogger and do not in any capacity rate myself as a "journalist") ... but on the other hand, I refuse to just let Rotobox Vinyl Anatomica Coming To An End of Toy Art to go quietly and unreferenced, and ultimately am proud to see this slice of toynews be on top of the reading lists, because Stephen and Spencer deserve the recognition, IMO. Goodspeed, guys!

So how was YOUR past week of toys?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK