Mr Pinkerton for TOYSREVIL #TOYTALK Episode 2


In this (second) episode of TOYSREVIL #TOYTALK, I showcase and talk about MR PINKERTON Mini Qee produced by Toy2R, of @mrscotttolleson's skin design over their 5-inch tall vinyl figure. I've also just recognised that this is a SECOND Scott Tolleson-designed figure I've featured in as many TOYTALKS since I started, but its cool, I am down with Mr Tolleson's work :)


This video was recorded on April 7th, 2020 at 12noon (Singapore-time GMT) - watchable HERE direct on Facebook! Next #TOYSREVILTOYTALK happens this Thursday April 9th, same time same place. These are your options, with "A" is no longer on the table, thanks.


This is one of 4 editions (of 2 colorways) released back in 2012, with additional images courtesy of Trampt! Also featured here are in-hand snaps of the figure. The SRP was US$28 per figure (when I first blogged about it), and you might want to check in with your fav retailer(s) for continue to offer "Toy2R"-products - Happy Toy Hunting!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK