My #HalfHead #lockdowncollabo Sketch Challenge for SpankyStokes & PlayfulGorilla


Here are my humble contributions to a couple of HALF-HEAD/FACE #lockdowncollabo I blogged about previously, with my attempts at @spankystokes' "Stroll Head Art", and @playfulgorilla's #pgcovidcollab!



I'd first analog-doodle them, then attempted to cut-n-paste unto the templates (and trying to squish them to fit the existing template positions @.@"), and realising how workable it would have been if I had done digital-drawing (Which I might still attempt, as my marker and ink pens are drying out rather quickly :p)...


Shown above are the initial doodles I did, which I took a picture of, and edited unto the final image (I don't have a scanner, fhanks). Inspired by, and feeling guilty (for this poor job I executed), I further drew each of the characters beyond just their "heads" LOL


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK