PUCKY HOROSCOPE BABIES from POPMART for May 1st Release


POPMART introduces collectors to PUCKY HOROSCOPE BABIES blind boxed series, available worldwide on May 1st. Utilising their familiar theme of Horoscopes/Zodiac (seen in Gudetama Zodiac, Satyr Rory Zodiac, ), I am quite surprised it has taken this long to have a PUCKY BABIES Series, and I am all on board!


12 basic figures to collect (perfect for the 12 x Horoscope signs), and a 13th "hidden secret" figure I'm personally always looking forward to pull a LIBRA (but never do), and as well Pucky herself shares her impression of being a SCORPIO!

"As a Scorpio, I often receive negative reactions from people when they find out my horoscope, assuming that all scorpios are revengeful, possessive and jealous. In my opinion, scorpios are mysterious, sensual and loves to explore. Scorpios are loyal, and when they love, they give all they have. I love learning about people’s horoscope because I’m always fascinated to find so much similarities between my friends who share the same horoscope. What is your horoscope and what traits do you identify with?" (@puckyart)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK