TOYSREVIL Unboxes: Satyr Rory Zodiac by Seulgie x Popmart


I purchased a couple of blind boxes of Seulgie x Popmart's "Satyr Rory Zodiac" series (along with these Gudetama Zodiac series), and unbox them for your toy-joy! There are no audio commentary in the entire clip, so just visuals and some text, PLUS product studio images - some of which are feature below...



I snagged mine at Action City Bugis Junction (for SG$13.90 per BB); one-half of a Gemini, and a Pisces ... and as well I've included some studio product images below, of the 12 basic set of characters to collect, excluding the 13th Hidden/Chase figure! I've featured the character creations of Seulgie here on this blog before (including her first blind box release with Popmart), but this is the FIRST time I am holding and own a Seulgie-figure (or two), so THANK YOU, POPMART - for producing economically achievable toys for at least this poor financially-challenged schlub ~ LOL

Would I be getting MORE of this series? More likely NOT, unless its of my own star sign (*Libra*), and I'll perhaps wait for any further releases, thanks :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK