#mytoylife: Satyr Rorys & Gudetama Zodiacs from POPMART


With a headsup from POPMART's Insta-post< i'd make my way to Action City this balmy Saturday (after a morning appointment, of course), and managed to snag a couple blind boxes of both the SATYR RORY ZODIAC (from Seulgie / SG$13.90 each), and GUDETAMA ZODIAC (Because I cannot resist "Gudetama" / SG$12.90 each) series from the Bugis Junction store, and these are my pulls! Did I managed to pull a "CHASE Hidden" Gudetama??? So Awesome!

"Unboxing" videos as soon as I edit them! Meanwhile, here are embedded Insta-slideshows .. and I can finally Congratulate @_seulgie_ for the figures!





We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK