Unboxing Pucky Forest Fairies on TOYSREVIL Instagram mystory Now!



10 minutes before the stroke of midnight for Tuesday (a sleep ago), I did an impromptu unboxing via Instagram Live, for a PUCKY FOREST FAIRIES unopened (duh) blind box I found amongst my hoard a day ago! Currently viewable on my Instagram mystory (I am currently unable to archive this, so watch it before it's gone!), featured below are quick snaps I took of the lil'cutie :)

I had totally forgotten about opening this box when I did my first unboxing in 2018! They were each priced at SG$14.90 when I purchased them from Action City, Singapore.

Do check in with your fav retailer(s) for availability of this POPMART-produced item, or maybe you can head straight for their e-shop to hunt.





THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING, FOLKS!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK