#chuehcoloringpage Sketch-Challenge by Luke Chueh


Luke Chueh has made available "Coloring Pages" artwork for folks to dabble with, with a potential for "prizes" to be had! First you choose either versions: A "BEGINNERS" version with features, and/or an "ADVANCED" version with a blank face, then interpret on the "(Not) A Bear" template! No limits to submissions, but do so before the end of the month, folks!


Download template here. Upload the result on socials, and remember to add/use the hashtag #chuehcoloringpage! Some examples are shown above...
"I wanna see what you do. I’m thinking of awarding my 5 favorite posts with swag, and my absolute fave with a drawing!" (@lukechueh)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK