TOYSREVIL Unboxing: ZOMBIE Edition Mini Muckey Meets Fluffy from INSTINCTOY



Featured here today is "ZOMBIE" edition of Mini Muckey (5th color) of MUCKEY MEETS FLUFFY from Japan's INSTINCTOY, with this Hiroto Ohkubo-designed character a smaller sized version of his MUCKEY (approx. 5") - of which I own 2, with this being my third in my humble collection!



I purchased this at the Singapore Toy Games & Comic Con that year, direct from the INSTINCTOY booth, and had even listed as "#2" in my TOYSREVIL TOP TEN TOYS OF 2016! This is the first time I am showing him off in moving visuals :)

FYI: This video is not sponsored. I am just showing off my toy-joy, cheers :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK