Unboxing A "Bootleg" Dunny


In this slowed-down time-lapse video (#truestory), I unbox a "BOOTLEG" DUNNY (purchased in Indonesia, back in 2009 and reviewed in 2010), and compared it side-by-side with a "legit" Dunny from Kidrobot - a 1/1 custom hand-painted by Lunabee!

I actually featured this custom-Dunny again in 2018, along with my impressions of what "Designer Toys / Art Toys" meant to different folks ... and with my 10-Year Anniversary of (Surviving) My Stroke coming upon in October, I find myself somehow being surrounded by "the past", embodied in toys, no less...! LOL


A footnote to the "bootleg Dunny": Based on a comment left on my TOYSREVIL-Fanpage "that the bootleg-Dunny shown was in fact a duplicate of the first series featuring Daleks, and that the form is accurate, in that aspect, as compared to the later Dunny-releases."

My collection of Dunnys do not go that far back, and a decade later, I have yet to be able to authenticate this ... LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK