Unboxing DIY Munny (Re-Edit from 2006)



Featured here is a re-edited video of my unboxing of a Kidrobot 7-inch Munny, from 2006! The original video has since garnered over 84K-views as of this upload, but alas it is Copyright-Claimed (rightly so), and I'd long wanted to remedy that, at the very least with a re-edit and re-upload, as I still wanted to retain said video, for archival purposes :)

I am also interested to see how the figure was packaged back in the day, compared tho current day releases. Do check in with your fav retailers for availability and prices, cheers.

CLICK HERE for all MUNNY features #onTOYSREVIL ... and YES, I did custom this 7", and THIS is/was the result! Unfortunately the OOAK-custom suffered a "spray-paint explosion"-accident while in transit, and remains sullied since, waiting for that one day I'd "repair" the damaged paint-splatter ... one day...
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK