Custom-Feature: "GRAILS" by Collin Hoffman AKA BIG C


"He gave her his heart, but she took his soul.
She walked out the door.
Forever unwhole.
He snatched back his heart, but it no longer fit.
Forever apart, body and spirit."




"Forged in the depths of abandoned love's fire.
Fueled by the yearning. Abandoned desire.
Carrying his heart on a chain, wherever he goes.
With every lost drop, he already knows."




"No longer a human, and barely a beast.
Metal and fire, the spirit released.
No longer kept moving with every beat.
But instead by combustion, unimaginable heat.

Robotic and empty, burnt to the core.
But he'd do it again, just to hold her once more."



"I "forged" this piece starting with a King Korpse head & heart, & a Paws body. I sculpted all of the bones, fur & fire, to create a piece that I hope makes @jgroman60, @coarselife & @instinctoy_hiroto_ohkubo proud."
Shared U.S.-based Collin Hoffman AKA "Big C" about this custom, titled "GRAILS", who shared he took a few months to create this epic one-off piece!
"Originally inspired by failing to obtain my grail (black & white King Korpse), I decided to create my own grail, & I succeeded." (instagram.com/bigccreates)




(Source: Tagged on IG)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK