Eye Hunter [Black Edition] : I don't care about your eyes anymore by Hudy

You've seen the WHITE Edition, now prepare yourselves with the BLACK Edition of Hudy's EYE HUNTER! First, the product stats and availability details...



Sized 7 inch / 18 cm tall, this hand-made resin collectible is in a limited run of ONLY FIVE, each priced at US$320 + Shipping cost.

Overseas Orders are to DM @hudy724, or email 'dlgneuf@naver.com' - along with your [ Name / Address / Postcode / Phone Number / Paypal Address ], and you will receive a PayPal invoice. Only when your deposit is completed, the preorder will be completed. Item'll take about 1-2 months to ship after production.



NAME OF ITEM: "Eye Hunter [Black Edition] : I don't care about your eyes anymore"
STORY: "I've been hiding my true self because I can't stand people looking at me negatively. Now I've made a commitment not to care. I'll walk my own way now."

Read my Q&A/Interview with creator Hudy (Lee Hu-yeol) HERE!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK