TOYSREVIL's SHOW YOU MY TOY: "BEWARE THE BAT-BEAST"

So voting for the 10th Annual Designer Toy Awards has ended (We'll know the results by Saturday October 30, from 7pm EST), and as I considered and voted in each category, I also realised a stark and sad reality, that I have not actually seen most of the collectibles nominated in person, much less actually own them.

Look, it's not the matter of "owning" them literally (although I'd love to have, not gonna lie), but being to be able to hold them physically in hand, as I'd loved to have been able to make a informed decision, versus an aesthetic one - by looking at images on a computer-screen... but that's just my beleaguered toylife, without a doubt... :p



BUT, I do recognise and own one set of the figures being nominated - specifically under the "Best Licensed" Category (Juding Panel Voted): "BEWARE THE BAT-BEAST"!



I've realised, even as I've introduced the toyline in mid-2019, I've not actually properly posted about James Groman's "BEWARE THE BAT-BEAST" with DC Collectibles! Besides the multiple of Instagram-slideshows I'd taken, I had only been able to edit a single unboxing and reaction video (seen above), and since not finished the rest of the rouges gallery, and am frankly ashamed to have delayed to far too Loong since ... until now! Unashamedly presenting "BEWARE THE BAT-BEAST"!

My impressions of each figure is readable in captions of the embeds, thanks!








Admittedly I had chosen to not blog about this before voting for DTA ended, as I'd felt I did not want to "unfairly influence" any considerations, by way of featuring a "reminder"... so here I am now, and you know where my Vote went :)

BONUS NON-REVIEW IMAGE:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK