THE DESSERT ORACLE for TOYSREVIL'S SHOW YOU MY TOY



I unboxed @sad_salesman’s THE DESERT ORACLE this Saturday afternoon for "TOYSREVIL'S SHOW YOU MY TOY" - first on Instagram Live, then uploaded here on my IGTV, reposted below for your viewing pleasures. You're welcomed :)



I had initially intended to unbox this when toynews came out for Eric's BABY MANSNAIL, but I couldn't find this figure in my toy hoard (#truestorybro) ... until now, when the stars have aligned...!

As I'd mentioned in the unboxing video, I picked up this piece at the 2018 Singapore Comic Con, specifically via the 1000Toys' booth, which also hosted the TOYS TO ART SHOWCASE. Always a huge THANK YOU to Angeline Kang for the headsup!

DISCLAIMER: This is not a REVIEW but an unboxing cum SHOW YOU MY TOY, and I really want to just have fun man-handling and gawking at my collection, thanks LOL


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK