"Prodip Tribe" Figures coming from Prodip Leung X How2Work



NEW figures teased from Hong Kong based artist & toymakers Prodip Leung X How2Work, with thus far seen different colorways for AIDAN and KEIFER (so utterly jazzed I own these guys) ... so is ZACK going to join the line-up?



Have we ever been told of they all below to a specific "toy-name" or tribe tho? I'll Just call them the "Prodip Tribe" for now (*Not Official), and change if and when there is a name anonounced, cheers ... although "Project After Dark" sounds more plausible, but they are probably "extraterrestrial"-veered, no?

Neither of them are shown with their (urban) tribal-pattern printed capes tho ... unless this is all working towards a year-end "ToySoul" exclusive release(s)? Stay updated via @prodipleung and @how2workhk, and I'll update when I can.

Meanwhile, do indulge me as I repost past #mytoylife images here, cheers!




We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK