Top Ten Blogposts on TOYSREVIL for National Day 2022 (for the Past 12 Months)

So in celebration of Singapore's 57th National Birthday today (August 9th), I present to you the TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS ON TOYSREVIL for the Past Twelve Months (to this day)!



Yes, it is yet another attempt at regurgitating the blog, but aren't you interested? I certainly am! With a blog that peddles in daily toynews and (sometimes) entertainment happenings, just about everything is "topical" for a day, or two, until they are regulated into the 2nd page. Everything is relative. "Here today, forgotten tomorrow" is a mantra that somehow does not sit comfortable with me, so lists such as these continue to fascinate me, as I am interested to see what retains in folks' memories of what they read on TOYSREVIL ... or at the very least the digital footprints left behind on the www leading back to this blog.

Out of these 10 blogposts listed, only 2 were from "2022" and "2012", while 1 each from "2018", "2013" and "2009", while there were 3 blogposts from "2021".

As usual, the list showcased today is based off recorded stats internally for the blog, based off YOUR clicking choices. The list might not be curated by me, but the blogposts are, cheers.

Thank you for reading!
Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL







>>> CLICK TO READ: #10 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL for the Past 12 Months featured the very first collectible to be released for the ZCWO X PLAYBOY, with this very clever dissected anatomy-piece designed by @rxstrip... And I am enjoying all the reveals thus far too...!

"#2 MISS MAY" by JOSH DIVINE
"#3 VICTORY FINGERS" by LUAISO LOPEZ
Reveals for FOOLS PARADISE, DEVILROBOTS & ZCWO








>>> CLICK TO READ: #9 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL for the Past 12 Months features CREATURES OF THE FOG by TROBOK TOYS, downloaded for free to 3D-print for your own use! I'd been pretty late into 3D Printing features and it's connection to collectible figures, as much as I was late to "resin" as a material for art toys too... :p







>>> CLICK TO READ: #8 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL for the Past 12 Months is a post from "2009" showcasing a new JAWS figure from Coarse! I've never actually seen this in person (not that I have had thru the years of blogging too LOL). Represents yet another myriad of collectibles that remain viewable online for me LOL







>>> CLICK TO READ: #7 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL for the Past 12 Months features a crossover of both Eastern with Western character lore, released in 2018. No doubt a festive favourite ~ CLICK HERE (also tagged as Tik Ka from The East) to view more goodness from @tikkafromeast!







>>> CLICK TO READ: #6 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL for the Past 12 Months features the first custom-figure I'd posted on TOYSREVIL for "Squid Game", with subsequently more themed collectibles (both licensed and appropriated) from the phenomena that was the South Korean drama on Netflix...! Seen here is the "AEIOU TOY" custom by @ndtm_abyssboy and was not made for sale.

The heightened interest for SQUID GAME reminded me of when the interest for STRANGER THINGS first exploded into pop culture, with iconology able to adapt or appropriate - is something that has personally fascinated me, hence the myriad of postings on TOYSREVIL ~ LOL







>>> CLICK TO READ: #5 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL for the Past 12 Months featuring the ONE PIECE X SUPER MARIO BROS appropriated figure collectilble known as "ONE PEACH : ONE LOVE" from Fat Lane Toys (IG @fatlane17).







>>> CLICK TO READ: #4 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL features that RAIN SCENE MEME for Studio Ghibli's animated 1988 classic "My Neighbour Totoro" ... also known as "Umbrella Scene". Since my 2012-post, I've always wondered if folks have continued to interpret the scene, but I've not found enough to justify a compilation post with meat... but who knows? :)





>>> CLICK TO READ: #3 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL for the Past 12 Months featuring Funko-Pop! Asia Releases for San Diego Comic Con 2022! Funko-Pops be going strong on TOYSREVIL tho...!







>>> CLICK TO READ: #2 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL for the Past 12 Months showcasing COMPARISON images between Original and Fake KAWS figures, with this "2012" post featuring images snatched from a FB-posting/sharing, with the KAWS toys in question include 2010's KAWS Pinnochio. No doubt a continued level of interest, what with no doubt further bootleg KAWS figures in the market, even until now, I suspect...

I am in no position to add to this post, as I have neither access to legit nor bootlegged KAWS... not counting that one tine I was in Thailand, where I saw a literal PILE of Astro Kaws Grey bootlegs at the corner of a shop ("2 shops", actually :p), but did not buy one, only because my luggage was maxed out OMFG ~ LOL



What I filled my luggage with however, are toys both awesome and so ludicrous, I shake my head in wonder and disbelief even until now...









>>> CLICK TO READ: THE VERY TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL for the Last 12 Months featuring the reveal of BLACKPINK TOY figurines (for 2021's THAILAND TOY EXPO @HOME), with JPTOYS-Exclusive editions showcasing pink-glitter bases!

Will the announcement of BlackPink's September Comeback and World Tour renew attention for these pieces? At least on this humble blog :p





PROLOGUE:




Happy Birthday, Singapore!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK