Tower Record exclusive RABBBIT GRIN Blue & Pink by Ron English



Tower Records returns to collectibles with exclusive @ronenglish and Made By Monsters (@garageworksindustries) collaboration, with TWO figure releases dropping August 12th at 12pm EST/9am PST.



Sized 8-inches tall, BLUE and PINK Ronnnie Rabbbit is each priced at $420.00 on TowerRecords.com, limited to 450pcs total. UPDATED: Sales page description lists: "blue (275) and pink (175)".



"Ron English debut "Rabbbit", his first ever vinyl sculpture at Tower Records in 2005. This updated version celebrates Tower Records' return to its roots celebrating independent artists.

"Rabbbit Grin," with three eyes, three ears and a now classic Ron English skully grin, is a soft vinyl sculpture that stands 8" tall and comes with his own vinyl LP record..."





"Ronnnie Rabbbit is the very first character that I created in vinyl as a collectible figure," says Mr. English. "Imagine my delight that years later I have been blessed with the opportunity to collaborate with Tower Records once again on this new iteration of my classic design!"





My personal first ever "Ron English" collectible was actually "RABBBIT" from Dark Horse (which I reviewed in 2007, and is one of my prized possessions!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK