October 10.2022 Edition of TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS on TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)



If you like what I have been doing and want to financially support the blog (YOU ROCK for your generosity, thank you), here are currently 2 ways to do so:

>>> buymeacoffee.com/TOYSREVIL
>>> paypal.com ("toysrevil@yahoo.com").

Thank You for your Considerations and Kind Support!

As well you can support TOYSREVIL on socials with your SHARES and RETWEETS = they mean more than you can imagine! I have no doubt the rankings on this list would also be due to your shares/RTs, where YOYR readers/collectors/fans click back to read the post! Know that this weekly list is based on internal records (*Not "chosen" by me) based on the (exact) number of clicks (The numbers for which I do not post about).

Cheers and have a wonderful new week of toys ahead!
Andy TOYSREVIL







>>> CLICK TO READ ABOUT: #10 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
>>> A preview of what STORMY VAULT was offering at NEW YORK COMIC CON 2022 (which included DRAGON Colorway REALTEQ, MEIJIN TOYS' MIRA, ODDYS & CUSTOMS BY IKY, CHKDSK's MAGNUM and CHKNHEAD's "SON GOKEN")... Check out their catalog (with prices and availability) since listed online here, and consider filling out this online form to be updated with the remaining pieces from NYCC and Live.

CLICKABLES ON TOYSREVIL:
STORMY VAULT Features








>>> CLICK TO READ ABOUT: #9 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
>>> K/BEAR V2 VINYL TOY from @sectiontoyz since launched for PREORDER online via sectiontoyz.com, available 6 X Colorways of the Vinyl figure, and 2 sets of "Removable Foam Runners" (7 pairs each set), which I thought was a splendid way of providing "accessories", IMHO.

Kanye and his recent fashion hijinks and online interviews bringing the "hype" tho ~ LOL

CLICKABLES ON TOYSREVIL:
SECTION TOYZ Features








>>> CLICK TO READ ABOUT: #8 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
>>> HOOLIGOONZ 3-PACK FROM SUPER PLASTIC since launched in TWO editions of the trio of three-inch tall Halloween-themed figures: The "regular" edition online via superplastic.co, and the glowinthedark edition exclusively in-store at Superplastic NYC (15 Prince St. NYC). Look, I'm still holding out for a upsized PUMPKIN-head dude WITH A LIT-UP function...! Or maybe someone else will do a one-off custom (@-me on socials to let me know of you do, cheers).

The open mask-reveal with the fleshy-face is pretty epic too, IMHO. V.nicely done, Super Plastic!

CLICKABLES ON TOYSREVIL:
All SUPER PLASTIC Features









>>> CLICK TO READ ABOUT: #7 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
>>> Find out what are the TENACIOUS TOYS-EXCLUSIVES FOR NEW YORK COMIC CON 2022 (including in-hand review videos from Benny Kline), and head to tenacioustoys.com to sate your post-event needs! I imagine the exclusives and customs will be added progressively, so stay connected to Insta @tenacioustoys for updates as well. I have my favs and toy-wants, but they shall remain in my toy-dreams unfulfilled... :p

CLICKABLES ON TOYSREVIL:
TENACIOUS ISLAND Features
TENACIOUS TOYS Features
Preview of SKINNY CAP Customs Show for NYCC2022








>>> CLICK TO READ ABOUT: #6 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
>>> A SLICE OF RESIN "PIZZY" from Barcelona, Spain based creator @marc.urtasun since launched and listed online via marcurtasun.com, available in a trio of colorways: PINK, YELLOW and WHITE! Further info and still images in blogpost0linked, while featured above this is the in-hand (not my hand) video of the resin-made pieces!







>>> CLICK TO READ ABOUT: #5 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
>>> HERO COMPLEX GALLERY'S NYCC RELEASES since available online here ... and I am trying my level best NOT to stare to hard, to not want to disappoint myself for NOT buying any of these, when I used too hoard them back when I could afford to... And out of the entire listing, my eyes could not divert from Chris Koehler's rendition of Arnold Schwarzenegger covered in mud, camouflaging himself from the Predator in the 1987 film...!

"There's Something Out There Waiting For Us, And It Ain't No Man" is sized (approx) 24" X 36", with this screen print priced at US$65, in a limited edition of 135.

SPOILER CLIP FOR PREDATOR (1987):






New York Comic Con 2022 TOYSREVIL


>>> CLICK TO READ ABOUT: #4 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
>> A basic overview of the 2022 Edition of New York Comic Con, including booth videos in blogpost-linked. You might also want to check in with the respective booths/retailers for when items go online post-event, cheers. (Scroll up this list for Tenacious Toys' info)

Compilation image above are for NYCC2022-features on the TOYSREVIL-blog, cheers.







>>> CLICK TO READ ABOUT: #2 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
>>> Announcement post for SINGAPORE COMIC CON @ City Square Mall (OCT 8-9).

>>> CLICK TO READ ABOUT: #3 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
>>> My coverage of the PRELUDE to SGCC2022 @ City Square Mall (Oct 8 Visit)

And I still have blisters on my feet to show for it too (Nah, I'm just grotesquely-fat and unfit... need to train up for SGCC in December tho :p), meanwhile, here are some links to my socials for evidence of coverage (more to come on this blog too), cheers.

CLICKABLES ON TOYSREVIL BLOG+SOCIALS:
SGCC 2022 on TOYSREVIL-Blog
Dedicated FACEBOOK Album
#toysrevilsgcc2022 on INSTAGRAM
Dedicated PLAYLIST on YOUTUBE (All "Shorts")










>>> CLICK TO READ ABOUT: THE #1 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK)
>>> Featuring the first teaser trailer for the animated SUPER MARIO BROS. MOVIE (starring the voices of Chris Pratt as "Mario", and Jack Black as "Bowser"), AND in "celebration" of said trailer release, I cooked up and complied the TOP TEN APPROPRIATED SUPER MARIO BROS TOYS as featured on the TOYSREVIL-blog!

I am hardly a "video game enthusiast" by any means in my adult life, but back in a yehday - within a very small pocket of time - I played Super Mario Bros, Sonic etc on my Atari (which I'd forgotten howtheheck I snagged one in the first place), until I realized I totally sucked at my eye-hand-coordination (LOL), and stopped playing video games altogether...! But the pop culture iconography continued, and continues to this day too, especially in the Art & Designer Toy world. I might do up yet another list, when the full trailer comes around, maybe? WHO HAVE I MISSED IN THIS LIST tho? @-me suggestions on my socials, cheers :)







I posted the above on Twitter yesterday Sunday (Oct 9th), to see if there'll be a change in rankings over the course of a few hours...!

WHAT-IS: The #TopTenTOYSREVIL serial feature is a weekly blogpost where I countdown the (literal) TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS (THE PAST WEEK), with the listing based YOUR - The Readers - clicking choices, as recorded in this blog's (internal) stats!

CLICKABLES:
>>> TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS on TOYSREVIL
>>> TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS for 2022


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK