Dec 12.2022 Edition of TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)



Still high from the aftermath of Singapore Comic-Con (well, at least the mind is still buzzin', as much as the body has essentially shut down except for two fingers typing this and a eye still opened), fully understanding there are much more toynews out there over the weekend and in my inbox, that I will get to soon(ish), cheers.

Meanwhile, this week's edition of TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS ON TOYSREVIL is somewhat fascinating to me, as it literally might be a "week+weekend" on the calendar, but it felt like so much longer a time has crawled by... like I said, "mind still buzzZZZzzzzzing'..."... ONWARDS!







>>> CLICK TO READ >>> #10 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)

Pre-event feature for @elizabeththesevere for her half of the Artist Alley booth, and I am left kicking myself for not picking up my planned purchase, even though I did manage to find their table in the later part of Day 2 ... next year, perhaps?







>>> CLICK TO READ >>> #9 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)

And as I waited for the session - which was about 15 minutes overrunning past their 5pm slot ue to the previous session, I turned away for a moment, and was swept away not to return for said session...! Regardless, head to the above-linked blogpost to view both the trailer and a behind-the-scenes-featurette, and check out "Circle Line《生死环线》 " on Singapore screens for when it premieres 5th January, 2023!







>>> CLICK TO READ >>> #8 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)

I'd planned to "begin" a newly developed (but perhaps abandoning soon, becoz this year's buying experience wasn't the least bit joyous) yearly "ritual" of buying at least 1 X tokidoki blind box toy .... Too bad there were no TOKIDOKI X HELLO KITTY & FRIENDS Blind Box Series tho ... now THAT was what I REALLY WANTED ... Enjoyed this TokiMondo Series 2 figure too tho! Would have actually sprung for a "Tokidoki Kaiju" figure too, if it were available :p







>>> CLICK TO READ >>> #7 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)

Have you snagged your UGLY SWEATER REINDEER ANDROID from shop.deadzebra.com yet? I might ask y'all if you received any literal "ugly sweaters" as Christmas Gifts after Christmas, of course... :)







>>> CLICK TO READ >>> #6 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)

I post my unboxing of a VERY SPECIAL EDITION colorway of M.I.R.A. (Chibi version) from Indonesia-based creator , and it only took my 2 years to do so! So "proud" of myself for my slack too, innit? The dust might have settled, but the awesomeness remain! My utter TOP TOY OF 2020, bar none!







>>> CLICK TO READ >>> #5 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)

The blogpost-linked above in my pre-event feature of @seanlam_artist tells folks what the Singapore-based illustrator was going to do for SGCC, while the image embedded above (and since featured here) was my experience of being "XIESHI'd" by Sean Lam...!







>>> CLICK TO READ >>> #4 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)

I attempted to collate and feature "TOYS TOYS TOYS" for Singapore Comic Con, and came out slightly short of what could be found at the event, my efforts wanting, and my toy-desires unsated too ... Here are some discoveries in Artist Alley, found at the end of my day at SGCC.









>>> CLICK TO READ >>> #3 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)

Featured above is a video walk-thru of the 52Toys booth/zone at SGCC (Embedded from Instagram) - which I missed a few things too! Kicking myself for not returning to James Groman's Xenomoprh for ALIEN, and missing out on the blister carded LEGACY OF LOVECRAFT until the very last moment when I picked up two blind boxes and two figures from the series, just before I left the event for the day! Too many "regrets" for SGCC already ~ AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH







>>> CLICK TO READ >>> #2 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)

Head to the above blog-post linked to watch the trailer for upcoming live-action "TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS" that will not be directed by Michael Bay, but instead by Steven Caple Jr. ("The Land" 2016, and "Creed II" 2018). The film arrives in theatres June 9, 2023.

This latest cinematic incarnation is based on BEAST WARS: TRANSFORMERS animated series! Featured below are Openings for Season 1 (1996) and Season 2 (1999) ... enjoy the nostalgia, and of course the eventual collectible toys for the 2021-version(s), cheers.





BONUS VIDEO: featured below is "Autobots VS Maximals", from the 2021 Netflix Anime "Transformers: War for Cybertron: Kingdom".









>>> CLICK TO READ >>> THE #1 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)

To be perfectly honest, I am glad my above-linked blog-feature for SINGAPORE COMIC CON 2022 managed to secure enough eyeballs to have them on this list, having attempted to do as much as pre-event coverage before I stepped foot in the convention, actually allowed me a sliver feeling of "ease of guilt" for not being able to wholly cover everyone else (that might be relevant to this blog) ... the jury is still out on that tho :p







If you like what I have been doing and want to financially support the blog (YOU ROCK for your generosity, thank you), here are currently 2 ways to do so:

>>> buymeacoffee.com/TOYSREVIL
>>> paypal.com ("toysrevil@yahoo.com").

Thank You for your Considerations and Kind Support!

As well you can support TOYSREVIL on socials with your SHARES and RETWEETS = they mean more than you can imagine! I have no doubt the rankings on this list would also be due to your shares/RTs, where YOUR readers/collectors/fans click back to read the post! Know that this weekly list is based on internal records (*Not "chosen" by me) based on the (exact) number of clicks (The numbers for which I do not post about).

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK