Investigator & The Deep One - Legacy of Lovecraft "The Shadow Over Innsmouth" Color Edition FigLite Releases from 52Toys



52Toys has released TWO FigLite figures from the Colored Edition of their Legacy of Lovecraft blister-carded figures online via aliexpress.com, each priced at SG$41.25 (Exclude shipping).




"Hello, my friend from afar! Are you surprised why a well-dressed guy looks so hideous? You must have heard the whispers of the demons from the deep sea. That sound scares you, makes you tremble, but keeps you haunted, doesn't it?"



The "DEEP ONE" and "INVESTIGATOR" are from the "The Shadow Over Innsmouth" series, and feature Ed Repka (He did art for Super7's "The Worst" bistercards! And so much more, viewable on his Insta @ed.repka.illustration) for the blister-print art used!



"My name? Just call me Investigator. I used to have one. But it’s gone with my past after series of weird, scary and mysterious events. I could never get rid of hallucinations and nightmares since then."





I've had the toy-joy of experiencing the "Silent Film" Version of this series none too long ago, and as well witnessed the COLORED Versions on display (IG-Embed below), and am pretty delighted to see the first pieces appear for collectors!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK