ZERO METAL DEFENSE CAPSULE AKA Z.M.D.C. Publication Page Flip



I have been wanting to film+post this flip-thru ever since I'd excavated this publication of something I had purchased (or rather 'came along with the purchase') circa early 2000s (presumably post "2002"), for #ZMDC! (*There is no spoken audio in below video, cheers)



Back in the day, I was not as robust on the internet as much as I am squatting-in-socials these days, and had no further info beyond this blog-feature and select toy-forum postings, and the "DAJOINT"-made figure I had purchased has since been parted, foolishly so, as I'd wanted to kitbash and more of what was already a memorable and wonderful 1/6 figure...! One day I hope top excavate and assemble said figure again tho :)




I even had the above image of the bikini-bottom-clad lady-of-my-dreams as my screensaver (in color) back before my Stroke in 2010 too!



"九港大戰 ZMDC is a sci-fi story created by Yin @jetyin2 circa.1999. It’s been evolving since into comics, action figures and a film concept" ... and I am looking forward to their next evolution! Go follow @zmdc_hk on Instagram!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK