TRASHBOT 2.0 Stationary Set from Playsometoys



Philip Lee of playsometoys (*Creator of CLASSICBOT) has sent word of a new version of "Trashbot" he has just launched, titled "Trashbot 2.0 Stationary set". A "designer toy with more functionality in mind", find out more about what you see here on classicbot.com.



Philip also shared" "I am doing a toy exchange with photographer and videographer. They can get a free set if they promised to create 10 piece of content with the set. It could be 10 photos, 10 video or a mix of both.

All they need to do is send me a DM on my social media. Or send an email to info@playsometoys.com. And I will select creator that fits the brand."


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK