BRUNO THE WEDDING SINGER from Too Natthapong X Unbox Industries



Introducing "the grooviest wedding singer you could wish for"; with Bruno The Wedding Singer by Too Natthapong (instagram.com/pakka7)! Immediately my memories snap to Adam Sandler in my all-time-fav-80s-themed feature film, "The Wedding Singer", and this put a smile in my toy-loving heart, along with the OST of the film LOL





Check out BRUNO who'll debut at Thailand Toy Expo 2023 (April 6-9) at centralwOrld, via the Unbox Industries' Booth G2, I Zone, each priced at 1,800 THB.

I'll also advise you to stay connected to Insta @unboxindustries to see if there'll be a online drop of Bruno on their eShop, cheers.

ABOVE: TRAILER
BELOW: OPENING FOR "THE WEDDING SINGER":


BUY MOVIE ON AMAZON:

EVEN IF YOU DON;T WATCH THE FILM, BUY THE OST:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK