Crazy Monkeys (OG Mono Edition) by Labmonkeys



TOYNEWS SUBMISSION: Introducing the "Crazy Monkeys" by @lab.monkeys, with this featured "OG Mono" edition limited to only 15 (sets of 3 figures), available for US$220 on labmonkeys.art = Since listed as #SOLDOUT!

DCrazy Monkeys by Labmonkeys


Standing 4.5 inches tall, these resin monkeys has a release date of Mid-September (2023). I'd just completed a project where I had three "evil-monkeys" in my set, and I wished I could've used THESE guys! Although the cheeky monkey clutching his mammal-manhood tail (?) might prove to be a challenge t explain ... oh you know what you are doing, with that lip-bite there ...! :p

Crazy Monkeys by Labmonkeys
Crazy Monkeys by Labmonkeys
Crazy Monkeys by Labmonkeys

...OHWAIT! WHEN DID THAT DARUMA COLORWAY HAPPEN?

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK