In-Hand Look at ABOUT ANIMALS from DEHARA



I own a sole Dehara figure in my humble collection (mini Hello Kitty), and it was purchased from Ozzo Collection, the exact venue where I had the opportunity to check out in-hand the latest ABOOUT ANIMALS Satoshi Yamamoto "Year of Rabbit Ver.", with this larger sized 6" tall vinyl figure from Dehara Yukinori ~ Enjoy!



This series is produced by PARADISE of Taiwan (who've also done Kaiju Hunting blond box mini figure series), and features a revolving/repeat line-up of (base) character figures with different removable animal heads/helmets, along with a non-determinated neon color palette in what they wear, which matches the aesthetic presentation of Dehara's independently produced figurines in the "past". Not forgetting of course, the by now iconic sculptural aspect of the figures.

Thanks to trampt.com, we have a entire back-catalog of releases to gawk at...! How to just "buy one"? LOL



I've wondered (but never had the context to ask), if this 6" size was the ultimate "endgame" for his earlier character creations ...? And for collectors of Dehara's toy-art: Is this a size format you enjoy?

For me personally, as I've only owned a small-sized Dehara and longed to collect his toy-art, this size and format appeals to me greatly! Alas the price point is out of my current reach, esecially if I intend to form a line-up, instead of a one-and-done, IMHO. "No", I did not bring the above figure home with me LOL

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK