POP TOY SHOW SHANGHAI 2023 (Sept 29-Oct 1, 2023)




POP MART Presents "POP TOY SHOW SHANGHAI 2023", happening September 29th thru October 1st, 2023 at 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝟓-𝐍𝟑 (𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝟑). You might want to read up more online here (All ion Mandarin/Chinese language).

"Fresh" off my experience of the inaugural POP TOY SHOW SINGAPORE (*blog-coverage continues, becoz OMG I am SLOWaf :p), I am interested to find out more about this China-originated ALL-TOYS event, which has been pretty inclusive thru it's various incarnations, IMHO.

Coverage on TOYSREVIL:
Shanghai Toy Show 2018
Shanghai Toy Show 2019
Shanghai Toy Show 2020
POP TOY SHOW BEIJING 2021 (cancelled due to COVID19)










Trawling thru Insta, I am reminded of how "we" are (*Or at least I admit "I" am) ever so dependant on hashtags and at the tender mercies of the Algorithm-Gawds, and searching for coverage of POP TOY SHOW SHANGHAI 2023 from folks / toy-brands, is a frustrating challenge. And while I have some select coverage on TOYSREVIL thus far, you might have a better luck on your end, or if you focus on your dedicated favs, cheers.



Or simply wait it out, it's just "Day 2" (as of this post), and who knows how the mobile data in a foreign land is (I have a story so long it hurts my brains), or simply folks are busyAF ringing in the cash-register (something I hope for vendors and collectors), and we'll simply enjoy the visuals post-event, cheers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK